Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BIG NEWS - New Owners!!!

Let me introduce myself - my name is Misty Hales and I'm the proud new owner of A Day to Remember!  Together with my husband, Dan, we are committed to maintaining the excellent costumer service and positive reputation built by the Nasers since the company was started 5+ years ago.  I have been working with Jessica for the past 4 years and have been in "owner-training" during the last 18 months.  I am SO excited to be continuing this wonderful business Jessica has created!

It is such an amazing opportunity to attend such a wide variety of special occasions and events.  
I love being a part of this industry!

Welcome to the blog - be sure to check out our website for photos and pricing on all our services:
www.adaytorememberreceptions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment